Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Mission!

Hey everyone, thanks for checking out my blog as a new member of Team in Training for the PF Chang Rock N Roll Marathon on January 18, 2009!
Wait, what does this mean?
It means I've committed to run 26.2 miles and raise $3,800 in support of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission of eradicating Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and Myeloma! Some of you might know me as an occasional runner but I've never run an actual race before, or one this long. So, as excited as I am to make this commitment, I also don't really know what's in store for me over the next 4 months - kind of like, what did I sign up for?! But I'm reassured by the cause, and optimistic about the challenges ahead, and I look forward to meeting all kinds of people as I go through this - and to bringing you guys great updates!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You can do it Eric!